You’ve heard it over and over again – “Networking is painful”. You provide networking opportunities at your events in order to give your attendees a complete conference experience. The truth is that the majority attendees aren’t comfortable networking and don’t always participate. Red Feather Networking’s Kelly Phillips and Michele Lawson offer a number of presentations and workshops to help your attendees get the most out of the event by providing them with the information and tools that they need to comfortably and confidently make new connections through networking.
Presentations That Educate, Inspire Action, and Provide Immediate Impact
Your attendees want impactful information they can apply in their work and personal lives immediately. Through engaging and energetic presentations, Kelly and Michele deliver powerful content that attendees can begin to use on the way to their next session, during organized networking events and during after-hours social activities. Learning the power of networking will enhance participants’ careers, personal lives, and their experience with your organization!
Kelly and Michele offer a wide variety of customizable presentations that promises to motivate and empower including:
- Networking; The Basics and Benefits
- Building a Network of Industry Pros
- Introvert or Extrovert; Networking to Your Personality
- Networking Online with Social Media
- Achieve Your Professional Goals Using LinkedIn
- Tweet by Tweet Networking: Using Twitter to Make Connections
Other presentation offerings include:
- Communicating with Diversity; How to Peacefully Work in a Multi-Generational Culture
- Professional Courtesy; The Importance of Workplace Respect
- Respect in Our Day To Day Lives
- Self-Confidence Over Self-Conscience; Having Inner Belief
To find out more about you can bring Kelly or Michele to your next conference or event email Kelly at Kelly@RedFeatherNetworking.com.